Learn how to own rental properties for passive income with this comprehensive Real Estate investing course!
BUY & HOLD will teach you step-by-step how to buy, fix, tenant and manage rental properties.
Allow me to start off by telling you what this course DOES NOT teach…
- How to create instant cash-flow with a “hush-hush” strategy!
- How to enjoy never-ending streams of “magical mailbox money”!
- How to own completely problem-free rental property!
Nope… this IS NOT that kind of course!
Instead, this is a real-world class, taught by a real-world Landlord, that will ACTUALLY BENEFIT YOU in the real-world.
I’m not saying that money, lifestyle, & freedom aren’t real… but it’s going to take some WORK to get you there.
The good news is that I’ve already done the heavy-lifting, made the stupid mistakes, and perfected a streamlined process.
My intent is to transfer my knowledge & experience to you in a way that you can implement for measurable results.
I want you to have the simplest path to success, so I’m sharing the knowledge I’ve gained over 12 years of owning rentals.
HERE’S A SAMPLE WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH IN THIS CLASS:
- Download and learn how to effectively use the Master Lease Agreement
- Determine if cashflow or appreciation is more important for your investment strategy
- Decide whether it’s best for you to invest in your local market or own rentals remotely
- Learn how to build a team of capable Real Estate professionals to manage your rental projects
- Learn how to perform effective due diligence on potential rental opportunities
- Become a more confident and capable Real Estate Investor
- Equip yourself with proven contracts and forms to buy houses and lease them to qualified tenants
- Learn about the BRRRR strategy and how it can help you grow your rental portfolio in a repeatable manner
- See ways to keep your tenants happy so that they stick around for a long time in your rental properties
- Learn about dangerous legal pitfalls to avoid when placing tenants
- See how you can buy rental property with an IRA using a 1031 Exchange
- Access valuable outside resources that can help you run background checks on tenants
- Learn how to build a great working relationship with a General Contractor
- See what your options are for liquidating tenanted properties should you decide to sell
- Learn how to maximize your chances at getting your offers accepted at the best prices possible
…and this is only scratching the surface of what you will learn in this comprehensive class!
The ultimate goal of this class is for YOU TO ACTUALLY OWN RENTAL PROPERTY
It all starts by enrolling in this course!
From there you’ll progress though a series of bite-sized lessons and exercises that encourage ACTION.
Each lesson will present you will a series of steps that you will complete to produce measurable results.
Are you ready to buy, rehab, tenant, and manage rental properties of your own?
Let’s make it happen.
I’ll see you in class!